Based in central Bristol, next to Queen Square and overlooking the historic harbour, we work very closely with private individuals to help them achieve their investment goals. In a world that has become increasingly more mechanised and automated, we have gone back to the future and believe in old-fashioned personal service.

Our Services include

  • Discretionary Managed Portfolios
  • Advisory and Execution only Stockbroking Services
  • Traded Options and CFDs
  • Structured Products
  • Intermediary Services
  • SIPPs and SSASs
  • Charities and Trusts
  • ISAs
  • Corporate Investment

Please call us on 020 3100 8294 should you have any questions or would like to discuss a service that would be most appropriate for you.

Dan Partridge (left)FCSI  Nick Ridley ACSI

Dan Partridge FCSI (left)
Nick Ridley ACSI
Investment Managers
  • 020 3100 8294

Both Nick and Dan started off trading equities with their paper round money when they were teenagers, and have both managed to turn their passion for the markets into a career. Both have worked for London and overseas based firms over the years but have settled back to Bristol. Nick and Dan have worked together as a team for 8 years offering a very personal level of service to private individuals in an old fashioned style. Together they have over 30 years combined experience of advising clients on equities and derivatives.


Broad Quay House, Prince Street, Bristol, BS1 4DJ

  • 020 3100 8294

It is important to remember that the value of investments can go down as well as up and it is possible to get back less than you invested, especially in the early years. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns and interest rates and dividends are variable and cannot be guaranteed in the future. Any tax treatment mentioned is based on personal circumstances and current legislation which is subject to change. In the event of a client having a complaint about our services we will do our best to resolve that complaint promptly and to the client's satisfaction. However if we are unable to do so, the client may have the right to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Further information can be found on the Financial Ombudsman Services's Website at