ISAs and JISAs

With no tax to pay on capital gains or interest earned, using your yearly ISA allowance is one of the most tax-efficient ways to invest. By investing your allowance into a Walker Crips Self-select ISA, you can take control by choosing what to invest in and when.

A wide range of investments are available through our Self-select ISA service to invest in directly or you can take advantage of our stockbroking services to maximise your savings and investment potential.

Self- select ISA

Choose your own investments through our Self-select Stocks & Shares ISA. Your selection needs to be an eligible investment for a Stocks & Shares ISA, and these currently include funds, bonds, gilts, structured investments amongst many other investment options.

Just call us to find out whether the investment you are interested in is ISA eligible.

There is currently a £20,000 annual subscription limit into a Stocks & Shares ISA.

Junior ISAs (JISA)

The service reflects our ISA service, but is held in the name of the child and managed by someone with parental responsibility.

There is currently a £4,260 annual subscription limit which can be built up through a lump sum or regular payments by parents, grandparents or other family and friends. As the investment is held in the name of the child it will only mature for any redemption once they have reached 18.

Child Trust Funds

It is still possible to maximise the returns from Child Trust Fund investment and benefit from our Self-select service by transferring your child’s fund to Walker Crips.

The subscription limit has been increased, in line with JISAs, to £4,260.

Contact the ISA department on 020 3100 8800 if you have any questions or would like to be talked through the application process.

It is important to remember that the value of investments can go down as well as up and it is possible to get back less than you invested, especially in the early years. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns and interest rates and dividends are variable and cannot be guaranteed in the future. Any tax treatment mentioned is based on personal circumstances and current legislation which is subject to change. In the event of a client having a complaint about our services we will do our best to resolve that complaint promptly and to the client's satisfaction. However if we are unable to do so, the client may have the right to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Further information can be found on the Financial Ombudsman Services's Website at